Saturday 17 August 2013

NICE MOTIVATING STORY

.. Once upon a time,thr was a gal who had 4 boyfriends..... She loved d 4th boyfrnd the most and adorned him wit rich robes and treatd him to d finest of delicacies. She gave him nothing but the best....... She also loved d 3rd boyfrnd very much and was always showing him off to neighbouring kingdoms. Howeva,she feared dat one day he would leave her 4 anoda........ She also loved her 2nd boyfrnd. He was her confidant and was always kind,considerate and patient wit her. Wheneva d gal faced a problem,she could confide in him,and he would help her get thru d difficult times........ The gal's 1st boyfrnd was a very loyal partner and had made great contributns in maintainin her wealth and kingdom. Howeva,she did nt love d 1st boyfrnd,although he loved her deeply,she hardly took notice of him.......... One day,d gal fell ill and she knew her time was short. She thot of her luxurious life and wondered, "I now have 4 boyfrnds wit me,but wen i die,will i be alone?"...... Thus,she askd d 4th boyfrnd, "I loved u d most,endowed u wit d finest clothin and showered great care ova u. Now dat im dyin,will u follow me and kip me company? No way! replied d 4th boyfrnd,and he walked away without anoda word.... His ansa cut like a sharp knife rite into her heart..... The sad gal then askd d 3rd boyfrd " I loved u all my life. Now dat im dyin,will u follow me and kip me company?" NO! replied d frd boyfrnd. Life is too good! Wen u die,i'm going to marry sumone else! Her heart sank and turned cold......... She then askd d 2nd boyfrnd," I have always turned to u 4 help and u've always been thr 4 me. When i die,will u follow me and keep me company?".. I'm sorry,i cant help u out dis time!,replied d 2nd boyfrnd. At d very most,i can only walk wit u to ur grave....... His ansa struck her like a bolt of lightning and d gal was devastated.... Then a voice called out: " I'll go wit u. I'll follow u no mata whr u go".. The gal looked up and thr was her 1st boyfrnd. He was very skinny as he suffered 4rm malnutritn and neglect.... Greatly grieved,d gal said " I shld av taken much beta care of u when i had d chance!"................... Do u knw dat of a truth,we all av 4 boyfrnds in our lives..... Ur 4th boyfrnd is ur BODY. No mata hw much time and effort u lavish in making it luk gd,it will leave u wen u die.... Ur 3rd boyfrnd is ur POSSESSION,STATUS AND WEALTH..Wen u die,it will all go to others...... Ur 2nd boyfrnd is ur FAMILY AND FRIENDS.... No mata hw much they have been there 4 u,the farther they can stay by u is up to ur grave...... And ur 1st boyfrnd is ur SPIRIT..Often neglected in pursuit of wealth,power and pleasure of d world... Howeva,ur spirit is d only thing dat wil follow u whereva u go.... CULTIVATE,STRENGTHEN AND CHERISH IT NOW, FOR IT IS THE ONLY PART OF U DAT WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE THRONE OF GOD AND CONTINUE WIT U THRUOUT ETERNITY...

No comments:

Post a Comment